WhatsApp Web Updates Released
Few months before on Jan 21, 2015 WhatsApp launched WhatsApp Web. WhatsApp Web was like a boon for the users who uses computer/laptops for long time. They got freedom of typing from keyword instead of mobile. Although this was tremendous feature but it doesn’t provides you full freedom on web version it was come with so many limitations. So for many useful things you again go to your phone. Now after approx 6 month WhatsApp Web updates released. Following are the new things which you can do on WhatsApp Web now.
- You can change your profile picture.
- You can change your status message.
- You can archive any user’s chat.
- You can delete any user’s chat.
- You can create groups from WhatsApp Web.
- Many keyboard shortcuts also added.
- You may also archive, mute and exit group chats.
If you don’t know how to use WhatsApp Web. Click here
http://www.bzoomba.com/whatsapp-web-updates-released/http://www.bzoomba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/whatsapp.jpghttp://www.bzoomba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/whatsapp-150x150.jpgComputers & Engineeringwhatsapp,whatsapp for pc,whatsapp web,WhatsApp Web Updates