Useful Computer Shortcuts
Computer is now a very important part on our day to day life. We all use computers for different purposes. Most of us spend many hours on computer daily. There are many tasks which we do using mouse. Few researches says that you can work faster using keyboard instead of mouse. Interesting isn’t it…? Not the all tasks but mostly of the tasks of mouse can be achieved using keyboard shortcuts. These are some useful computer shortcut. You can use them to increase your working speed. Using these again and again will soon memorize all these shortcuts.
Useful Computer Shortcuts
- To close a web browser currently opened tab press CTRL + w.
- To close web browser all open windows press CTRL + SHIFT + w.
- To open new tab in browser press CTRL + t.
- To increase font size in MS-Word press CTRL + ]
- To decrease font size in MS-Word press CTRL + [
- To view all open windows and switch among windows press ALT + TAB. One more alternate to this is Window Key + TAB. This shows all tabs in better interface. But this works windows 7 and window 8
- When you delete files they didn’t get deleted from system. Those files are kept in Recycle Bin and still consumes memory. If you want to delete files without sending to Recycle Bin then instead of DELETE press SHIFT + DELETE
- To lock window press Window Key + L
- To go to desktop directly press Window Key + D
- To start Run Window press Window Key + R
- To open My Computer press Window Key + E
- To maximize all open windows press Window Key + SHIFT + M
- To minimize all windows press Window Key + M
- To open right click menu press SHIFT + F10
- To open start menu without mouse either press Window Key or CTRL + Esc
- To rename a file choose that file and press F2
- To search a file in computer press F3
- To close any running program press ALT + F4
- To open any folder/file/drive’s properties press ALT + ENTER
- To choose multiple files in a folder choose one file then hold SHIFT then press arrow key of required direction
- To activate address bar of My Computer and Internet Explorer press F4
- To activate address bar in Firefox, Chrome and IE press F6
- To invoke print command press CTRL + P
- To refresh a page in computer or browser press F5
Using shortcuts while working will definitely increase your working speed. If you know any other shortcut please suggest them in comment box below. We will add that in this list.http://www.bzoomba.com/useful-computer-shortcuts/http://www.bzoomba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/usefulshortcuts.jpghttp://www.bzoomba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/usefulshortcuts-150x150.jpgComputers & EngineeringHow To'scomputer,internet,keyboard shortcutsComputer is now a very important part on our day to day life. We all use computers for different purposes. Most of us spend many hours on computer daily. There are many tasks which we do using mouse. Few researches says that you can work faster using keyboard instead...admin email@example.comAdministratorBzoomba