10 Tips To Increase Speed Of Your Smartphone
Smart phones are now one of our must need thing. Whether you have to check your emails, having videos calls, booking tickets for trains, buses or movie or playing any games in the free time. It became a very important part of our routine. But this life gives feeling like hell when your phone gets slow which is a common problem with smartphones. Here are few tips which can help your smartphones to perform faster.
- Keep it updated: Always keep your phone updated. Firmwares which are released help in fixing the bug in your phone. It identify the problem in your phones which you don’t even know and fixed it. So always keep it updated with latest update
- Reset Phone To Factory Mode: This is one of the best way to make your phone faster. When you reset your phone to factory mode. It delete all the things which you have installed in your phone and goes to the settings exactly which was at the time it was out of the factory. So it started working like fresh new phone. But before doing this make sure you keep back of all your important things like contact, photos, videos etc.
- Use Antivirus: If your phones are on internet then there is high changes that viruses can enter in your phones. Even if your phones are not on internet it may still come to your phone via other modes like data exchange or pc etc. These viruses may damage your phone data and these also consumes your phone’s resources which makes phone slower. So always have a good antivirus in your phone.
- Always try to keep internal memory free: Low internal memory space is one of the major reasons of phones being slow. These are few tips which you can use.
- Always copy data in you SD card (external storage)
- Whatsapp images and videos comes in internal memory. Always keep shifting these to external memory
- Change your camera settings to store the photos in external memory
- Whenever you install any new app always check where it stores the data. If you find option to change storage to external memory then always do that.
- Shift your data like phones, videos, songs etc. to external memory.
- Find Boosting Apps On Playstore: Playstore has many apps which are to speed up your phones. Try to find best app for your phone. There are some good apps like AutoTaskKiller, Juice defender, Move app to SD card these are some good apps to improve your phones speed.
- Un-install Unwanted Apps: Check your phone time to time. If there is any app which is un wanted or now not in use. Un-install that app because apps keeps consuming resources of your mobile.
- Avoid using live or moving wall papers: Never use live or moving wallpapers or screen savers. At first these looks good but it ultimately gives bad effect to your phone’s performance. As it contantly uses your phone’s RAM and CPU.
- Clear App Cache time to time: All apps uses cache when you use those apps those apps uses store some information in cache to improve app’s performance. But as all apps are doing this in your phone so it can hurt your overall phone performance. So go to settings and after choose the app and clear its cache.
- Clear Built In Storage: Always keep clearing built in storage of your phone. When storage gets upto 90%+ filled then it will make your phone very slow. so delete un wanted apps, data or move then to SD card
- Restart Your Phone: Sometimes any un-expected problem with any app can make mobile slow. So simply restart your phone. When your phone re-boots these small things automatically gets solved.
http://www.bzoomba.com/10-tips-to-increase-speed-of-your-smartphone/http://www.bzoomba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/10-tips-to-increase-speed-of-your-smartphone.jpghttp://www.bzoomba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/10-tips-to-increase-speed-of-your-smartphone-150x150.jpgComputers & EngineeringHow To'sandroid,boost smartphone,improve smartphone performance,iphone,speed up smartphoneSmart phones are now one of our must need thing. Whether you have to check your emails, having videos calls, booking tickets for trains, buses or movie or playing any games in the free time. It became a very important part of our routine. But this life gives feeling...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorBzoomba